The new Rock Band Music Store will allow players to browse downloadable content in various ways, preview songs, look over each instrument's difficulty and make a purchase all from within' the game. You'll also be treated to spiffy album art as well. But that isn't all this week's patch will bring as a few other general fixes will be implemented including the raising of each difficulty's fan cap, more song diversity in the Rock Band World Tour and (our favorite) faster loading of DLC. We posted a complete list of all the general fixes the patch will perform as well as a few preview pictures of the Rock Band Music Store after the break. We think it's more than obvious that Harmonix is listening to their fans' feedback, but we have to ask ... where's the World Tour online play?
- Rock Band General Fixes
- Fan cap revision -- Increase on number of fans possible before cap. Easy players can travel across Atlantic, Medium players have a wider range of venues and Hard players on the Xbox 360 can unlock "One Million Fans" achievement.
- Increased diversity in Band World Tour song selection.
- Improved phoneme recognition -- Improved detection and scoring for phoneme recognition. Examples are songs like Timmy and the Lords of the Underworld and Blitzkrieg Bop.
- Microphone latency on PS3 improved.
- Xbox 360 band logos now visible through Xbox LIVE -- A parental controls prevented band logos from being visible over Xbox LIVE.
- Faster loading of DLC -- Also song is cached for a one time wait.
Gallery: Rock Band Music Store
Read - Rock Band patch adds music store
Read - Rock Band patch fixes other issues