Let your chrome glow
It looks like the long awaited chrome controller shell from Team Xtender is nearing production. More than just a shell, this mod puts LEDs in each button, making your controller glow like radioactive skittles. Who wouldn't want that?
See a nice glowing shot after the break.
Looks like some kind of creepy deep sea fish. Nice.
- Test Drive Unlimited won't break the bank (7/20/2006)
- Crashing castles on Xbox Live Arcade (7/20/2006)
- Pimp my hound, new Chromehounds parts (7/20/2006)
- RoboBlitz looks real perty (7/20/2006)
- Screw chrome! Silver is the real bling (7/20/2006)
Reader Comments(Page 1)
Add your comments
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry: inappropriate or purely promotional comments may be removed. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments. To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br> tags.