X360F asks, what are you playing? (again)
I'll go first. I just finished off Prey (I really enjoyed it) and now I'm getting full swing into Dead Rising (here's hoping it doesn't destroy my 360). I've got Enchanted Arms on the way from Gameznflix, and I'm really eager to try it out. On the enemy front -- in the Fanboy wars that is -- I'm enjoying Advance Wars DS on my ... um ... DS.
How about you, oh so faithful readers (and Ken, I guess)? What are you playing this weekend?
- Frankie is obsessed with water (11/11/2006)
- Half Life 2 delayed (11/10/2006)
- Play what in 2007? (11/10/2006)
- Video: Huxley has a lot to prove (11/10/2006)
- MS wants EU to see 360 next to PS3 (11/10/2006)
Reader Comments(Page 1)
2. I'm not playing as much as I used to this summer...But mostly:
Simpsons: Hit and Run
Texas Hold Em
It almost seems like a waste on a 360, but hey, I enjoy them.
Posted at 9:36AM on Sep 8th 2006 by tarl 0 stars
3. I'm about 50% through enchanted arms... I have to say I like it a lot. I also started up Lego Star Wars in preparation for the sequal.
Other thatn that, a little geometry wars, some street fighter, quite a bit of texas hold'em, and more than my fair share of meteos on the ds.
Damn... I should get a real job.
Posted at 9:38AM on Sep 8th 2006 by DrunkPenguin 0 stars
4. Saints Row.
Posted at 9:54AM on Sep 8th 2006 by KillerGreen 0 stars
5. I'll probably be kicking it old school with some Halo 2 on live over the weekend before college starts up again and I attempt to actually do work.
Posted at 9:54AM on Sep 8th 2006 by julian 0 stars
6. Probably some more chromehounds.
Enchanted Arms if it gets here from gameznflix before I leave for vacation. Ocean City here I come!
Still gritting my teeth trying to get through a season of craptastic madden.(I made it to week 7 last night)
Texas hold 'em
Tarl, Im an FF geek, will I enjoy enchanted arms?
Posted at 9:56AM on Sep 8th 2006 by puh_fifer 1 star
7. I'm near the end of Dead Rising (PAL), and gave a look at Enchanted Arms but didn't like it... waaaay too much dialogues!
Next, I'm looking to try some TDU and Saints Row :-)
Posted at 9:49AM on Sep 8th 2006 by Neural 0 stars
8. Just finished playing through the main story in Saints Row, now working through the side activities. Also have Dead Rising sitting on the back burner and I've been playing Texas Hold'em with the guys from work...
Posted at 10:01AM on Sep 8th 2006 by Adam 0 stars
9. I unfortunately will not be playing this weekend, due to Tiger Woods killing my 360 on tuesday. Oh well, I guess I will be watching more football than planned!
Posted at 10:08AM on Sep 8th 2006 by jamesus 0 stars
10. I plan on working on getting some more achievements in Dead Rising, whipping ass on suckers in DOA4 (as has become the norm), and perhaps getting into some backwards compatible action with a little Ninja Gaiden: Black, should I feel the urge.
Richard, care to be one of those suckers?
Posted at 10:14AM on Sep 8th 2006 by David Hinkle 0 stars
11. Just got Test drive and have been playing that like crazy, about 15 hours in already.
Saints row still gotta do the 2nd ending, and im trying to find the courage to finish up dead rising.
Other than that, I'm playing loco roco and dirge of cerberus (ewww but I payed for it so I'm going to beat it).
Posted at 10:13AM on Sep 8th 2006 by Rog 0 stars
12. Saints Row, Going to pick up Dead Rising Tonight as today is release day in the UK. Some Texas Hold 'em mixed with some late night GeoWars and maybe a bit of GRAW.
Posted at 10:13AM on Sep 8th 2006 by Darren Cornwell 0 stars
13. I'm currently playing more oblivion (put it down for a while then moved into a new place where we didnt have cable and got re-hooked), dead rising, madden, and anxiously awaitng nhl 07 next week... with alot of halo 2 and call of duty 2 on xbox live.
wow i do play too many video games. mom u were right all along.
Posted at 10:15AM on Sep 8th 2006 by CJ 0 stars
14. I just got my 360 back from Texas (MS repair) yesterday - they replaced mine with a new one :)
So I downloaded the demos I missed over the past few weeks. Will probably play those and play through some more of Oblivion.
Posted at 10:18AM on Sep 8th 2006 by juju 0 stars
15. Plan on finshing up COD2 Veteran Campaign and a wee bit more Dead rising. Maybe Prey if it comes in from Gamefly.
Posted at 10:27AM on Sep 8th 2006 by brownc4 0 stars
16. Rented Enchanted Arms last weekend, and made it about 50% through on two days (a bit more by the stats page), so I'll most likely rent that again this weekend and finish it.
A bit of N3 may also be in order tonight (I've got a stock of two-day free rentals from my local, so I'll probably pick up EA tomorrow morning). I'm getting close to wrapping that one up (have a couple characters already at level 9, and all but the Orc character open and playable, so grind some up to 9 then finish aceing the stages to get the full achievements).
Posted at 10:24AM on Sep 8th 2006 by J.Goodwin 0 stars
17. Still powerleveling in Dead Rising, and also playing Bone: The Great Cow Race and I just found my Starcraft CD so I'm playing that for the first time in 5+ years. Looking forward to Lego Star Wars II on Tuesday, though.
Posted at 10:38AM on Sep 8th 2006 by Dracula Jones 0 stars
18. Test Drive
Battlefield 2: MC
I devour all FPS's
Posted at 10:41AM on Sep 8th 2006 by Assbestos 0 stars
19. If I cant get all Moved into my new place tonight, I will be picking up Dead Rising, maybe GRAW or Oblivion if I get tired of killing zombies.
What is the next big game I should be looking forward to?
Posted at 10:42AM on Sep 8th 2006 by Andrew 0 stars
20. When I am gaming this weekend it will be between Guild Wars and Test Drive Unlimited. Will be about it though.
Posted at 10:41AM on Sep 8th 2006 by Brian Sanderson 0 stars
Add your comments
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry: inappropriate or purely promotional comments may be removed. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments. To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br> tags.
1. i just started on dead rising. picked up KONG for £10 so worked through that in 2 nights last week.
also working my way through G.R.A.W on the hard setting as i just clocked it on normal.
Posted at 9:35AM on Sep 8th 2006 by the worm 0 stars