- One DVD, no more, no less.
- 48-page manual
- a nice-looking map... ooh, this is gonna be big!
- Different packaging (pictured) which reminds me a lot of the Lord of the Rings special edition DVDs.
- A bonus DVD featuring the usual screenshots, renders, etc., but it also features a making-of documentary. Check out the trailer!
- A collectible coin (a Septim).
- A 112-page "Pocket Guide to the Empire."
... but wait! There's more! Bethesda have also posted a very in depth (I'm starting to see a pattern here) Q&A session with fans. If you were hoping you could see your legs in first-person, you might want to sit down.
You can't. But we're sure there's something else in their to please you.
(Update: EBGames lists the price for the regular version at $60 and the Collector's Edition at $70.)