- Leave a comment on this post about your favorite tennis shot. Feel free to make one up if you like.
- You may leave one comment per calendar day, Eastern Time. Posters of multiple comments in a single calendar day will be disqualified. We'll accept entries until 12:00PM Noon, Eastern Time, September 5th, 2008. You must be at least 18 years old to enter. This giveaway is open only to residents of the U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec).
- On Friday, we'll pick three winners via a random drawing.
- Three winners will receive a copy of Smash Court Tennis 3, worth $60
- Complete giveaway rules can be found here
[iTunes] Subscribe to X3F TV directly in iTunes.
[Zune] Subscribe to the X3F TV directly (Zune Marketplace link coming soon).
[RSS] Add the X3F TV feed to your RSS aggregator and have the show delivered automatically.
[M4V] Download the M4V directly.
Ha! Good one. No, seriously. This will sell a few more units before people remember they don't care about the Xbox 360 ... you know, until another RPG exclusive drops in their lap. At 108,000 units sold in its debut week, Tales of Vesperia is the fastest selling title in the history of the Xbox 360.
Jump in for the Top Ten Sales chart from Japan.
Also available on the XBLM is actual content for the game! The Customization Equipment 1 pack clocks in at 100MS points and includes a number of new items to use for character customization. The content pack is also revival themed in that it includes equipment Soulcalibur fans will recognize from previous games in the series -- including armor sets and headgear for a number of characters.