- Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
- Burnout Revenge
- Call of Duty 2
- Dead or Alive 4
- Fight Night Round 3
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- Top Spin 2
- Rockstar Games presents Table Tennis
Two new treats for any sports-gamers out there. A little something
Top Spin 2 developer, Indie Built, was recently closed down by Take-Two, publishers of the 2K Sports series and owners of the Salt Lake City developer.
[Thanks, Arsamore & Carl-Tang]
(Update: corrected the timeliness of the FIFA demo. Thanks HoTHiTTeR360 and BraveQuail. Can you tell I don't play sports games much? Seriously though... they just came out with a soccer game less than six months ago! What could they have changed?!)
How important have demos been to your gaming decisions so far? Is it pretty much a necessity for every Xbox 360 game? Have you decided not to purchase a game after being disappointed with the demo?
- Originally supposed to launch at the end of January, Capcom's Dead Rising has been pushed back to May 2. Joystiq's hands-on with the title at CES left us thinking the title needed a little more work.
- 2K Sports tennis-sim Top Spin 2 has been pushed back until April.
- Hironobu Sakaguchi's much anticipated RPG Lost Odyssey has not so much been pushed back, as its release date is just unknown. Using the often inaccurate sales data gleaned from Internet retailers, IGN extracted that the release date has been pushed back.