As we continue our week long Castle Crashers Baby Give-away (which has nothing to do with babies whatsoever), today we're giving away a prize that you should already own, but if you don't, you'll be grateful for. We're of course talking about Castle Crashers, the game itself, and today we're giving away six copies to six lucky fanboys. And if you already own it, why not win for a friend, loved one or your favorite blogger ... we're sure they'd be eternally grateful as well.
- Developer The Behemoth has an interesting logo depicting a ginormously large chicken, which got us thinking about chicken jokes. So, to enter today's Castle Crashers giveaway, simply comment on this post telling us your best "why did the chicken cross the road?" joke. And, please, make it semi-clean.
- Only one comment per person will be accepted. Posters of multiple comments will be disqualified. We'll accept entries until 11:00PM eastern time today, August 28th, 2008. You must be at least 18 years old to enter. This giveaway is open only to residents of the U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Later today, we'll pick six winners via a random drawing.
- Six winners will receive an Xbox Live redemption code to download Castle Crashers valued at $15.
- Complete giveaway rules can be found here