And the Fanswag train just keeps a'rollin'! Today we have two copies of Battlefield: Bad Company
to give away. You may have heard that Bad Company
is landing some very decent review scores, and now you can nab a copy for free
. What are we asking of you, dear readers, so that you might secure one of our two copies? Why, hardly anything at all! The only thing you have to do is this:
- Bad Company is a game with a sense of humor. Leave a comment on this post that's funny. Don't be afraid to steal a joke. Comedians steal all the time!
- Only one comment per person will be accepted. Posters of multiple comments will be disqualified. We'll accept entries until 6:00PM Eastern time today, June 24, 2008. You must be at least 18 years old to enter. This giveaway is open only to residents of the U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Later today, we'll pick 2 winners via a random drawing
- Two grand prize winners will each receive a copy of Battlefield: Bad Company, worth $60 each.
- Complete giveaway rules can be found here