They're back, BlackSite: Area 51 is 360 bound [update 1]
Midway Studios just confirmed that their "aliens gone wild" game BlackSite: Area 51 will be coming to the Xbox 360 this summer. Not only did they make that announcement, but they also released a few new screenshots, a trailer, and game details. BlackSite: Area 51 looks to be going with a more realistic and modern approach to the Area 51 series, something we're thinking fans will enjoy. Midway also announced a few gameplay tidbits and revealed the multiplayer modes including Death Match, Team Death Match, Capture the Flag, and Human vs Reborn. Jump into the Hummer and get on the chain-gun soldier ... we're taking back our base! Video and screenshots after the jump.
Update 1: Fixed some grammar issues.
- Get free stuff when buying Battlestations: Midway (1/28/2007)
- LiveEye keeps track of your gaming habits (1/28/2007)
- Cooler King add-on does it all (1/28/2007)
- They're back, BlackSite: Area 51 is 360 bound [update 1] (1/27/2007)
- Bungie Weekly Update hints at cool new "thing" (1/27/2007)
Reader Comments(Page 1)
2. it looks good to me
Posted at 3:36PM on Jan 27th 2007 by Jon
3. I'll pay attention to this game once they've announced they signed David Duchovny again.
Posted at 8:32PM on Jan 27th 2007 by JV
4. "alien's gone wild"
Wait, so theres only one alien? Thatll make for a boring game.
Check you're apostrophe's.
Posted at 9:38PM on Jan 27th 2007 by Toph
5. Looks fine. Who is doing voices in this one?...The first one had some good voice overs..maybe this one will too? They should bring back Marilyn Manson!..For those that dont know he was Edgar in the first one.
Posted at 11:44PM on Jan 27th 2007 by againstallgods2006
6. ...before you blast someone for checking their apostrophes, make sure you don't make a mistake with one in your own post.
Posted at 12:46AM on Jan 28th 2007 by Eddie
The irony was intentional. Yes, I dropped two apostrophes that should have been present and added two that should not have been.
I didn't mean to blast. Only to poke fun. Sorry, Dustin... no offense meant...
Posted at 2:33AM on Jan 28th 2007 by Toph
8. Hey guys btw this is a remake of the shooter for arcades. Remember the one where you had to hold a gun up to the screen. It was a bit of humor thrown in.
Posted at 8:38AM on Jan 28th 2007 by Darko
Add your comments
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br> tags.
1. Sweet! now to shove it in my PS3 Fanboys face that he has just lost another exclusive!
Posted at 2:37PM on Jan 27th 2007 by Z3r0 D3adly