Rumor: Fallout 3 bound for 360?
- Xbox 360 stolen from teen cancer patient (1/25/2007)
- 360 is making some financial progress (1/25/2007)
- Bethesda talks Shivering Isles download and price (1/25/2007)
- Custom dashboard blades for your 360 (1/25/2007)
- Great (White North) Deal on Xbox 360 (1/25/2007)
Reader Comments(Page 1)
2. you are a bad bad man to be generating false fallout 3 news. i almost crapped my pants when i saw the words fallout 3, only to be sorely disappointed by the following news. fallout 3 for 360 would be pretty damn sweet though.
Posted at 3:44PM on Jan 24th 2007 by CrazedCow
3. I fell in perpetual love with fallout with there very first campy game intro with the 50's stylized pictures.
Posted at 3:53PM on Jan 24th 2007 by Dadidito
4. I hope it isn't as shallow an exercise as Oblivion was. The linear paths on all the quest lines was a huge disappointment. Fallout deserves better.
Posted at 3:56PM on Jan 24th 2007 by Killzig
5. Now that would be hot.
Posted at 4:34PM on Jan 24th 2007 by beardsly43
6. Oh, don't worry guys. The xbox has been the best platform for bethesda since morrowind. of course bethesda is going to make a 360 fallout.
Posted at 5:00PM on Jan 24th 2007 by aragorn
7. Bethesda would be leaving a lot of money on the counter to not develop Fallout 3 for the 360. Given such close ties to the PC platform, it just wouldn't make sense for it not to show up on 360 at some point.
Gritty RPGs with adult themes belong on the 360. Leave the Final Fantasy styled adventures for other consoles.
Posted at 7:32PM on Jan 24th 2007 by Maclintok
8. Do I want to wake tomorrow morning? Do I want to watch hockey again? Do I ever want to get laid again? Do I want to play Fallout 3 on the Xbox 360....the aswer to all of the above is a resounding YES!!!
I recently told a friend that the only game that may draw me back to PC gaming would be Fallout3 (and maybe Diablo 3, if it is not an MMO).
Posted at 11:02PM on Jan 24th 2007 by Thryon
9. I never played either of the fallouts, but to hear my friend's stories of the games...It sounds like heaven to tell you the truth...and in the Oblivion style? F*** yeah!
Posted at 1:38AM on Jan 25th 2007 by Yuccadude
10. What body parts (besides arms - I'll need them to play) do they want to make this a reality?
Posted at 11:16AM on Jan 25th 2007 by Sparkstalker
Add your comments
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br> tags.
1. OMG!!! Fallout was the BEST RPG EVER MADE!!! I would LOVE to be able to play Fallout 3 in front of my HDTV on my 360! If you could plug the Fallout world into the Obilivion game you would have a winner right away! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring Fallout 3 to the 360!!! AND SOON!!!!
Posted at 3:40PM on Jan 24th 2007 by Jason