Dash update is boring, nothing special
Reader Comments(Page 1)
2. Fuck Ms. Pac-Man, fuck Castlevania. Give me Worms!!
Posted at 2:31PM on Jan 9th 2007 by BklynKid
3. Gears Patch is now live as of 2pm EST
Posted at 2:33PM on Jan 9th 2007 by Digitcon
4. Yeah, right...Just one thing, please say that this isn't *the* Spring Update? I assume it isn't because it wasn't known about before it happened.
Posted at 3:00PM on Jan 9th 2007 by [email protected]
5. Nah, the Spring update won't be out until like May.
Posted at 3:33PM on Jan 9th 2007 by J.Goodwin
6. There's nothing boring about any update! I love knowing my xbox360 is constantly being worked on and perfected. Better than nothing I always say.
Posted at 4:00PM on Jan 9th 2007 by Raydahz
7. I determined this morning that one of the fixes of the patch is that it greatly reduced the load time when trying to bring up your list of saved videos.
I'd call this anything but boring. With many shows and various game videos saved on my HDD, the load time annoyed the hell out of me, taking up to 60 seconds or greater.
much appreciated microsoft (... I feel dirty).
Posted at 4:37PM on Jan 9th 2007 by aragorn
8. Found some offical info on xbox.com:
Posted at 5:55PM on Jan 9th 2007 by KoolVin
9. Heh, ignore that - just noticed the year is wrong...too many beers :)
Posted at 5:56PM on Jan 9th 2007 by KoolVin
10. I noticed something that has changed. My movie watching on the HD-DVD player isn't interrupted anymore when I insert a game in the console. Yay!
Posted at 10:05PM on Jan 9th 2007 by James
11. I think it may have bricked my 360...
Posted at 10:58PM on Jan 9th 2007 by josh
12. Yeah this update gave me the 3 lights. After 45 minutes on the phone I have sent this email to Microsoft. This is my 3rd 360
I would like this email to go to a supervisor with a proper response please. I am currently very unhappy with Microsoft and the Xbox 360. I just finished a 45 minute phone call with support after my third Xbox360 gave the 3 red lights. I was running the update for my system that was released today when the system stopped working and gave the three lights. Please keep in mind that this is my third time shipping off three different 360's and they have all been very well ventilated. I feel that Microsoft as a whole has dropped the ball. When I first purchased my 360 I bought the extended warranty for $60. After Microsoft realized that there was an issue with the 360 you increased your warranty to 1 year without charge. I requested compensation for my extended warranty but received information from the supervisor stating that Microsoft does not compensate for these issues. The rep then offered to cancel my warranty to receive a refund! I refused the offer and am very unhappy with the Xbox360 product. I game often and do own other consoles. I have considered selling my 360 due to this issue and am willing to purchase a PS3 because of my problems over the past year. Please contact me pertaining to this issue. Again I would appreciate a supervisor response. The rep that worked with me was very nice and though she left me on hold several times she tried to resolve the issue to the best of her knowledge.
Posted at 11:00PM on Jan 9th 2007 by Justin
13. @ Justin
Did you get anything back?
Posted at 1:50PM on Jan 10th 2007 by Cripple87
14. 13. I only received the automated bouncebacks. nothing else so far. I'm hoping their customer service isn't that bad...
Posted at 3:24PM on Jan 10th 2007 by Justin
1. Xbox Live matchmaking dies for a day or two, and weeks later MS comes out with an emergency (Can't wait for the spring update) dashboard patch.
Or am I not supposed to connect those two events?
Posted at 2:19PM on Jan 9th 2007 by Measure