Kameo pack adds versus play, achievements
New Kameo content on Marketplace, dubbed "The Kameo Power Pack," is set to add several features to Rare's platformer. The content adds three new modes of play including Expert mode, Time Attack mode, and Rune Battle mode. All modes support two players, the first two being co-op while the third is a versus mode. One interesting tidbit: the new content will actually add 15 new achievements and worldwide leaderboards to the game (anybody know if this gives Kameo more than 1000 achievement points?). Whatever your opinions of Kameo, it's nice to see Rare supporting the game with fresh content this far into its lifespan. Expect to see it hit Marketplace "soon."
- Frankie is obsessed with water (11/11/2006)
- Half Life 2 delayed (11/10/2006)
- Play what in 2007? (11/10/2006)
- Video: Huxley has a lot to prove (11/10/2006)
- MS wants EU to see 360 next to PS3 (11/10/2006)