- UK: Amazon, Play.com, Game and Gamestation
- USA: Amazon, EBGames, GameStop and GameCrazy
- FRANCE: Micromania and Game
- SPAIN: Game
- ITALY: GameStop
- SCANDINAVIA: Game and GameStop
- CANADA, JAPAN, IRELAND, GERMANY, AUSTRIA, BENELUX, SWITZERLAND, AUSTRALIA and NEW ZEALAND are participating, but participating retailers have yet to be confirmed.
Also, tucked in towards the end of today's Banjo press release, is news that Banjo-Tooie will be releasing to the Arcade sometime in early 2009. Huzzah!
So, there you have it. You can expect colorful Banjo-Kazooie demo goodness prior to the game's release this November. Huzzah!
Oh, and in case you'd rather not futz with the do-it-yourself vehicle creation (you old fuddy-duddy, you), the fact sheet assures gamers that many pre-built vehicles are available. The fact sheet also refers to the vehicle creation as user created content. Could this mean that players will be able to trade their vehicle designs? Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Update: GameVideos edited the Mario headshot. We've replaced the video with the unedited version from YouTube.