- Leave a comment on this post telling us your favorite fish to eat.
- You may leave one comment per calendar day, eastern time. Posters of multiple comments in a single calendar day will be disqualified. We'll accept entries until 12:00PM noon eastern Friday, September 23rd, 2008. You must be at least 18 years old to enter. This giveaway is open only to residents of the U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Later today, we'll pick eight winners via a random drawing.
- Eight winners will receive a copy of Feeding Frenzy 2 worth $10.
- Complete giveaway rules can be found here
[iTunes] Subscribe to X3F TV directly in iTunes.
[Zune] Subscribe to the X3F TV directly (Zune Marketplace link coming soon).
[RSS] Add the X3F TV feed to your RSS aggregator and have the show delivered automatically.
[M4V] Download the M4V directly.
Wait. No, sorry wrong press release. Domino Master is a ... uh ... dominoes game and Feeding Frenzy 2 is the sequel to the original fish-eating simulator. Both asking a price of 800MS points, each title offers a good change of pace from other titles recently made available on the Arcade. We know what you're thinking, the change of pace is the recent releases have been good and you expect us to insult these titles. Really, must you be so angry? Where is the love?
With the help of the team over at the Gamerscore Blog, Evil Avatar got a chance to get a few questions answered by PopCap Games' Greg Canessa about two of their upcoming XBLA games, Feeding Frenzy 2 and Peggle.
From the interview we learn that not only will Peggle be amazingly, addictively fun (who would have guessed that?), but we find out that PopCap is working very hard to bring multiplayer to Peggle. Canessa confirms that the XBLA version of Peggle is guaranteed to include
Update: Canessa did not specifically confirm whether or not Peggle's multiplayer modes will include co-op.