Dead Space, EA's freakishly disgusting survival horror game (in space!) storms retail shelves this week and in celebration, we've partnered with EA for a Dead Space Launch Week Giveaway. Spread throughout the week, we'll be holding two huge Fanswag giveaways where we'll be awarding fanboys all kinds Dead Space prizes including copies of the game. It's going to be a Fanswag'licious week and it all starts RIGHT NOW!
To kick off the Dead Space Launch Week Giveaway, today we're awarding five fanboys Dead Space prize packs. Three winners will receive a Dead Space mini-artbook, mini-poster, and a hardcover graphic novel and two lucky grand prize winners will receive all those goodies plus a copy of Dead Space. Remember, this giveaway runs from now through Tuesday night, so be sure to enter once each day. Enough talk, it's time to win!
- To enter the giveaway, leave a comment on this post telling us what excites you most about EA's Dead Space. Dismemberment, the game's plot, or Isaac's wicked cool helmet? Tell us!
- You may leave one comment per calendar day (eastern time) each day the contest is live. Posters of multiple comments in a single calendar day will be disqualified. We'll accept entries until Tuesday, October 14th at 11:00PM eastern. You must be at least 18 years old to enter. This giveaway is open only to residents of the U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec).
- This Tuesday, we'll pick five winners via a random drawing.
- Two grand prize winners will receive (1) Dead Space for the Xbox 360, (1) The Art of Dead Space mini-book, (1) Dead Space hardcover graphic novel, and (1) Dead Space mini-poster valued at $95. Three second prize winners will receive (1) The Art of Dead Space mini-book, (1) Dead Space hardcover graphic novel, and (1) Dead Space mini-poster valued at $30.
- Complete giveaway rules can be found here