At launch, Acti will be releasing a Classic Rock Track Pack comprised of music from Boston, Foreigner and Rick Springfield as well as well two free guitar duel downloads from Ted Nugent and Zakk Wylde. Also at launch, a track from Blind Melon will be released and R.E.M. will make available a three pack of DLC from their latest album Accelerate. Finally, we learn that the GHIII Metallica Death Magnetic DLC will import directly into World Tour.
Note that pricing hasn't been announced and that ALL track packs can be broken apart making each single purchasable individually. Complete rundown of World Tour launch DLC after the break.
World Tour Launch Week DLC - Oct. 30th
- "Rock and Roll Band" by Boston
- "Hot Blooded" by Foreigner
- "Jessie's Girl" by Rick Springfield
- "No Rain" by Blind Melon
- "Horse to Water" by R.E.M.
- "Man-Sized Wreath" by R.E.M.
- "Supernatural Superserious" by R.E.M.
- Guitar Duel - Ted Nugent (Free)
- Guitar Duel - Zakk Wylde (Free)