This was a big week for Xbox 360 Fanboy. Not only because we were forced to confront the reality that Force powers and gigantic mammaries would soon converge in Soul Calibur IV, but because we produced the 50th installment of our award winning Xbox 360 Fancast. It took two days to edit, but it was worth it. Filled with some of our best moments and lots of celebrity shoutouts (from the likes of Red Vs. Blue, Major Nelson, and others), it's something you really shouldn't miss. Oh, and we've got all of our regular hard-hitting news and stuff too.
- Xbox 360 Fancast 050 -- Being the 50th Episode
Holy hell! We've made 50 of these! And this one is over two hours long!
- Ask X3F: assume the aquisition edition
Your burning questions answered with the soothing salve of knowledge
- 2K is still shipping out Big Daddy replacements
He may have a tiny drill, but he's got a big heart
- Halo 3 video: more Forge suicide antics
An even more complicated way to bump yourself off
- Sega dates Q1 games for Europe
Bum Fighter 2 ... er ... Condemned 2 in March
- The most played Xbox Live games of 2007
We bet you can't guess No. 1
- Transformers Unlockables: 500 MS Points gets it all
Activision pulls an EA, sells cheat code DLC
- Holy Hobbes! New Fable 2 renders
Almost too cute to slay. Almost.
- Arby 'n' the Chief continues "Master Chief Sucks" series
And yes, the Chief still sucks
- SCIV: See Darth Vader and Yoda in action
Well, see them pose for the camera anyway