Update 2: All fixed. Enjoy your Fancast.
This week brings some very special moments for the Xbox 360 Fancast. First of all, our episode number represents the meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything. In retrospect, we wish that we had realized that before titling the episode and uploading it. Hindsight aside, we also confront one of our hosts with a harsh truth: he's been playing Yaris. Download the show to hear the entire dastardly tale.
Get the Fancast
[iTunes] Subscribe to the Podcast directly in iTunes (MP3).
[RSS MP3] Add the Xbox 360 Fanboy Podcast feed (in MP3) to your RSS aggregator and have the show delivered automatically.
[MP3] Download the MP3 directly.
Hosts: Richard Mitchell (SenseiRAM), Dustin Burg (SuperDunners), David Dreger (Knuckles Dawson)
Produced by Richard Mitchell
Music: Intro/Outro: "Electromooq" by Uma Floresta, "Not Your Enemy" by Megaphone (link is currently down)
Interested in contributing music? Let us know.
- Rock Band gold, sold separately
- Word Puzzle and Switchball on XBLA
- Xbox 360 Family Timer confirmed
- Lost Planet: Colonies sequel on USK
- Guitar Hero on South Park (Assassin's commercial overload during South Park)
- Halo 3 matchmaking updates, bugs and maps
- Guitar Hero III shortages expected by Activision
Fanmail: Where is Army of Two? Dead Samurai thoughts? Self-improvement.