According to Bizarre Creations' latest Studio News post, the BBR title update adds guitar and dance map peripheral support, an enhanced scoring system, better VGA support and an improved fireworks rendering engine. Among those additions, the update also fixes other general bugs and gameplay issues, all of which you can view after the break. Anyone up for some Boom Boom Guitar Herocket?
[Via Gaming Bits]
Boom Boom Rocket Title Update
- Guitar and dancemat peripheral support.
- Japanese and Korean language support.
- Tweaked scoring system to make grade awarded more fair (now purely based on accuracy).
- The huge loud "noise" which popped up occasionally on endurance mode is now gone.
- Occurrences of scores getting overwritten with a lower score when playing with 2 profiles signed in is now fixed.
- Display updates when viewing the game through a VGA cable.
- Friends leaderboard now shows extra information such as grade, accuracy, etc.
- Multiplayer endurance mode fix for player colours swapping sporadically.
- Slightly bigger and better explosions (updates to firework rendering).