- Joystiq (55%) - "In many regards, Full Auto feels like this, a big clump of dough that never made it to the oven. The ingredients are there, but the final product is raw and never rises to the level achieved by great racing titles."
- 1UP (80%) - "At first glance, it may appear to be a considerably slower Burnout clone, but upon further inspection, the game is an entirely different beast, breathing new life to a genre that is growing ever stagnant."
- Gamespot (65%) - "Overall, Full Auto doesn't have enough variety to remain entertaining for very long. You might want to rent it and mess around with it for a few days, but the career mode gets repetitive well before it ends and the online doesn't bring much to the overall package."
MetaReview - Full Auto
Last week saw the release of Full Auto, one of the only Xbox 360 games to get released post-launch. We even got our hands on a free XBLM demo last month. So, did the full version expand on the demo's action-packed, albeit repetitive, gameplay? Let's check in with the reviews, including Joystiq's own:
- Frankie is obsessed with water (11/11/2006)
- Half Life 2 delayed (11/10/2006)
- Play what in 2007? (11/10/2006)
- Video: Huxley has a lot to prove (11/10/2006)
- MS wants EU to see 360 next to PS3 (11/10/2006)