Arizona church borrows 360 branding
Ran across this last week at Major Nelson's place. According to the ChatterBox forums, where the flyer turned up, a church in the Phoenix, AZ area has "borrowed" the Xbox 360 branding to promote themselves. Alon from ChatterBox sums it up pretty well, "I'm half flattered, half pissed, and half mesmerized by the size of their balls."
First Jesus was "discovered" on some Xbox 360 packaging, now this...
Click the "Read" link to see the back of the flyer.
[Via Major Nelson]
- Screenshot roundup: Moto GP and BF2 (3/28/2006)
- How to keep your 360 cooler than Vanilla Ice (3/28/2006)
- More interview goodness from Scott Henson (3/28/2006)
- Brand new feature for Xbox Live members online (3/28/2006)
- Scratch support: Suck disc (3/28/2006)
Reader Comments(Page 1)
Add your comments
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry: inappropriate or purely promotional comments may be removed. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments. To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br> tags.