Official timeframe on next wave of Xbox 360s
"Microsoft's Molly O'Donnell says the company has 'a weekly replenishment strategy.' The first follow-up shipment "is on the way, and it should be on retailers' shelves by the end of the week or for the weekend."
The article goes on to state that industry analysts believe that between 300,000 and 400,000 Xbox 360s were available and sold on day one.
- A peek inside Tokyo's Xbox 360 lounge (2/08/2006)
- 360 is Engadget's Gadget of the Year (2/08/2006)
- Crystal Quest up on the Marketplace (2/08/2006)
- Trailer roundup: Splinter Cell, Burnout Revenge (2/07/2006)
- Microsoft Taiwan modifies 360 price, launch (2/07/2006)